Are you planning to prepare for GMAT, but you are not able to manage your time between your office hours and to study? Confused if you will be able to crack a good GMAT score? Unable to find good and enough qualified tutors near Delhi, Bangalore, Mumbai, Hyderabad and etc?
You are at the right place! Here is General Education, an Online Guide for students planning their GMAT from the best tutors.
Most of the GMAT takers find it difficult to manage their GMAT preparation along with a full-time job. Some people opt for 2-3 months off from a full-time job and prepare for GMAT but it is difficult for majority test takers to get some time off from their routine jobs.
Online coaching is one of the most expanding field and with online GMAT coaching, you will be provided guidance and have access to study from the best instructors carrying minimum 760 GMAT score who have vast experience and knowledge of GMAT which you can obtain at your place, at your own pace and will guide you towards success. You can invest the time spent on commuting to a classroom to prepare for your GMAT. You will be provided with personalized attention and guidance/monitoring which are the hallmarks of online coaching and plenty of time to ask and clear your doubts. You will be provided with excellent quality and study materials which have been drafted by experts and quick syllabus revision.
Why General Education?
GMAT Coaching is a highly competitive which focuses mainly on test taker’s logical thought process and problem-solving skills. It is very important to know the shortcuts and strategize your timing accordingly, but they alone are not going to take a test taker too far in GMAT. Through rigorous research and studies, General Education’s team has studied GMAT tutorials and question patterns spanning over a decade and have prepared the GMAT questions and answers, which will be discussed and solved during the classes.
Key Features for General Education GMAT Coaching:
- Online live classes over weekends: At the luxury of attending it right from your home or anywhere.
- Access to video-recorded classes and study material: So you do not miss much even if you miss a class due to some
- professional or personal exigency.
- Personalized attention: Only 3-5 students per class.
- Best in class and well-researched study material: 30 hours of classroom learning, over 1000 solved GMAT like questions of varying difficulty, multiple full-length tests, free diagnostic test and doubt solving sessions.
- Access to online classes and study material for full one year.